Sunday, April 25, 2010

I am the worst blogger in the history of blogging.

I am. I really am. I've reinvented this blog twice and still have no idea what I want to do with it! Originally The Bastard was supposed to help me with it but he lost interest in about 5 seconds.

I think I'll just post whatever comes to me. That's what normal bloggers do, right? Hell, it's not like anyone reads this, anyway, so to hell with expectations!

Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. I need to play with that whole email-to-blog thing. I keep getting ideas to write about when I'm not at the computer and then forget them all when I finally sit down. I have a Blackberry that's email-capable, so I really ought to use it. I wish Blogger would make an app for it, though. That would probably be easier/more reliable.

Ah, stream of consciousness writing... it's an interesting thing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment