Monday, March 22, 2010

Grocery Shopping - Ur Doin it Right!

Photobucket

Dude. It is amazing how much money you can save if you actually use coupons and look at the circular ads before you shop. I almost cut this bill in half! Granted, we didn't have to buy much this week, but that's mostly due to the fact that I was able to buy two 3-lb bags of frozen chicken tenderloins for $1.69/lb last week!

I have a Kroger card, so I get coupons in the mail from them, plus I use online coupons from Shortcuts.com and Cellfire.com. I've also used a few on Kroger's website, but their selection of online coupons has really sucked lately. I've also printed coupons off of Coupons.com which usually has a pretty good selection.

Anyone looking to save money on groceries, though, should check out the circulars first and foremost. Check the store's website - Kroger, for example, has their weekly specials online. If you look at that first and plan your weekly menu around what you already have and can buy on sale, I guarantee you'll save money. That's how I found that chicken on sale - I checked the ad!

No comments:

Post a Comment