Monday, March 22, 2010

So I weighed myself this morning...

We've been slackers. I will admit this. We haven't done more than a couple DVDs per week for the last month. We have, however, been watching our diet. Maybe not exactly as Tony Horton suggests, but we have been watching fat and calories, and using the deep-fryer a LOT less. I've also been checking the nutritional information on the back of my frozen meals that I take to work for lunch, which is something I never used to do. My lunch shopping strategy relied solely on the price tag. While I still take that into account, it's no longer the only factor.

So what was the result? 141, baby!! And I've even had a few Girl Scout cookies in the past month! This brings the weight loss from (our half-assed attempt at) P90X to 7 lbs, and total weight loss overall since we started working out to 14 lbs! I can feel it, too. My pants fit better and my tummy looks better in tighter shirts.

Still more work to be done, though. I'm not quite to the bikini tummy. But I am getting close, and I'm damn proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment